The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL admissions

I applied for a Masters in clinical Mental Health Science about 5 weeks ago and I have just checked my application and it says 'currently being processed by admissions' how long does it take for them to give an answer?
I have read that I should hear by midnight tonight? But I am stressing out and I can't sleep because I'm so nervous, help
Original post by Megan_199627
I applied for a Masters in clinical Mental Health Science about 5 weeks ago and I have just checked my application and it says 'currently being processed by admissions' how long does it take for them to give an answer?
I have read that I should hear by midnight tonight? But I am stressing out and I can't sleep because I'm so nervous, help

Check your portico in 15 minutes and you should know. Mine did the same and i got my offer at literally midnight.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Calllu-m
Check your portico in 15 minutes and you should know. Mine did the same and i got my offer at literally midnight.

Oh my god are you serious? My heart is literally racing
Oh my god are you serious? My heart is literally racing

Yep! You won't get an email till like 4am though, so check!
Reply 4
Yep! You won't get an email till like 4am though, so check!

I won't get an email but it should update on the portal at 12 right?

Yep! I'd been on shift from 9am-9pm and struggled through the exhaustion to see if I'd got in, then collapsed at 00:01
Reply 6
Yep! I'd been on shift from 9am-9pm and struggled through the exhaustion to see if I'd got in, then collapsed at 00:01

2 minutes. I'm happy for you that you got an offer! Well done, what course are you going to study?
2 minutes. I'm happy for you that you got an offer! Well done, what course are you going to study?

I got into MSc Security Studies, but I've decided to go to King's College instead, as I prefer the course there and the department at KCL is world renowned! Was a really hard to decision to make!

Best of luck!

Give us an update when you see it? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending