The Student Room Group

HMRC - Front Line Manager (2017)

Scroll to see replies

That can't be right because I have an offer and wasn't on an existing reserve list?
I got told my reserve list offer starts as of today for 3 months, if you have any other info then please share though. I can't believe it's taken them that long though
Maybe you had scored high enough in the first place?
I'd got an email yesterday explaining my reserve list hasn't started yet because of existing reserve spaces and that they will email me next month for an update. I only applied for Newcastle
Reply 223
i got the same email. More info on the 28th, working through existing lists etc...
I got 2 e-mails in 2 minutes - for the job in Washington the reserve list started yesterday, for Newcastle I'll get an update 28/07/2017
Reply 225
Is the update on the 28th going to be an offer of employment?
The update seems to be only applicable to Newcastle. I think everywhere else had either provisional offers or reserve list confirmation. Hope that I am successful within the 3 months
Original post by Patch1234
That can't be right because I have an offer and wasn't on an existing reserve list?

What score did you get?
Original post by hbi555
Is the update on the 28th going to be an offer of employment?

I doubt it. Could be ongoing, could be that our reserve list starts. Who knows
Reply 229
Did it say what number on the reserve list you are?
The whole process has me confused
No. It purposely stated they cant tell me where I sit on the merit list :frown:
Reply 231
Has anyone received a provisional offer and waiting for a formal offer? I was offered a provisisional 4 weeks ago and still heard nothing!
Yes I am, got mine about 4 weeks ago too. Waiting on pre employment checks. I applied internally so not sure exactly what these involve.
Any updates from anyone?
hi anyone apply for the hmrc flm role in preston at the guild centre? any news.
I got the job in may Provisional Offer, passed pre employment checks in June, told me start date will be between July and August. Then Civil Service email me confirming they cant locate me and im on some sort of merit list. however their were only 2 posts for the role i applied for. So now i'm wondering how many are on this merit list.
After being placed on the reserve list for Newcastle with a 6,5,6 I got a provisional offer. It doesn't say when to start, what shift patterns or which line of business so not a lot of info to make a decision on! Anyone else heard now?
Original post by Patch1234
After being placed on the reserve list for Newcastle with a 6,5,6 I got a provisional offer. It doesn't say when to start, what shift patterns or which line of business so not a lot of info to make a decision on! Anyone else heard now?

I thought you had been offered a provisional offer originally? Congrats anyway! I've still not heard anything :frown:
Original post by LolaFish
I thought you had been offered a provisional offer originally? Congrats anyway! I've still not heard anything :frown:

Anyone with a provisional offer for Front-line manager. You all seem quiet!!!!
Yes I had one but turned it down. The hours didn't work for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending