University of Nottingham Accommodation Offer Holders 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've got a plus sized shared bathroom at lenton and wortley
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Do you guys think all the places for Broadgate would have been gone by now?? I still havent applied and Im starting to get a bit paranoid nowww....
Reply 22
Ive got a plus sized single study in Florence boot but i'm having trouble logging into the accommodation site to accept the offer keeps coming up with 'user not recognized' anybody have any ideas?
Reply 23
Original post by alexszwarczak
Do you guys think all the places for Broadgate would have been gone by now?? I still havent applied and Im starting to get a bit paranoid nowww....

if you want an ensuite or large en suite then yes it will be gone, standard and studio should be still available.
Reply 24
Got private shared bathroom plus Cripps Hall
Just got mine now, En suite Plus at Cripps- so happy!
I've got Cripps! :smile: Single study plus
Reply 27
Really wanted Cripps and wouldn't have minded Lenton and Wortley but just got Lincoln :frown:. I haven't seen it and there doesn't seem to be any up to date information about it. Has anyone viewed it?
Original post by IGS1
Really wanted Cripps and wouldn't have minded Lenton and Wortley but just got Lincoln :frown:. I haven't seen it and there doesn't seem to be any up to date information about it. Has anyone viewed it?

Which room type? I have friends there atm and they said lenton wortley / cripps were pretty much on par
Reply 29
Study plus, which I am happy about (didn't mind which bathroom type). Do your friends have any photos? I can only find really out of date ones - 2012 seems the most recent! Outside looks nice.
Reply 30
got offered an en suite in Lenton and Wortley :smile:
Reply 31
Does anyone know if I've missed the deadline?
Original post by __Grace
Does anyone know if I've missed the deadline?

You haven't missed it :smile: Most of the accommodation may have gone though because it was a first come first serve basis :/
Reply 33
Raleigh Park - Madison Court. Flat 56D.

Anyone in Madison Court as well? :smile:
Original post by vk26
Raleigh Park - Madison Court. Flat 56D.

Anyone in Madison Court as well? :smile:

I am :smile: got flat 001D
Reply 35
Original post by MärkäMela
I am :smile: got flat 001D

sounds far from me! :h:
anyway, Im really glad that everything's settled! Im an international student and im looking forward to starting school in Sep! Hope i get used to staying in the UK.. :tongue:
Original post by vk26
sounds far from me! :h:
anyway, Im really glad that everything's settled! Im an international student and im looking forward to starting school in Sep! Hope i get used to staying in the UK.. :tongue:

It might be :smile:
Its relaxing for sure! I'm moving from Finland, what about you? :biggrin:
Reply 37
It might be :smile:
Its relaxing for sure! I'm moving from Finland, what about you? :biggrin:

Im from Singapore! :wink: What will you be studying?
Original post by vk26
Im from Singapore! :wink: What will you be studying?

Uuu nice :smile: a bit further away than me :P Ba in Finance, Accounting and Management
You?
Reply 39
Uuu nice :smile: a bit further away than me :P Ba in Finance, Accounting and Management
You?

Abit further?!?! im MUCH further than you are :h::h::h:

I'll be doing Msc in HR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending