The Student Room Group

University and course advice??

Currently I'm looking at applying for Warwick, Manchester and York with Warwick being my 'reach' university, but I'm lost on whether I apply for English or psychology. I love them both equally, but I know they're both competitive courses and I wonder what which one will give me the best chance of getting in.
I'm a few months away from my AS exams, and I know I can get the AAB that they require but considering I'm also doing biology (which will definitely be my B) and how competitive they are, which course would be better for me to take and what other high ranking universities would be good to consider?
Original post by Labellesansmerci

You sound very confused about what you want and seem to be picking unis and courses for the sake of it rather than to get somewhere particular career wise. I strongly suggest you take some time to look at career and job options and work out what you want to do first. Then think about what uni course to do. Unis have detailed info about their courses online so have a look to work out what interests you and choose based on that and what entry requirements you can realistically meet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending