The Student Room Group

Tuition Fees

So I'm currently filling in my Student Finance Application for 2017/2018 and I'm come across a difficult predicament.
I got an email confirming the course for September will cost £9,250.00 for the entire year, yet currently, I'm unable to borrow this much.

"NTU told us your course normally costs £9,000."

However, when I try to enter the correct amount of tuition fees I need to borrow, I get the following message instead:
"The amount of tuition fee you've entered is more than the £9,000 your course normally costs."
My concern is has anybody else experienced this problem yet? Has SF not updated there maximum loans available or am I just a rare-case problem?
Original post by mrmike100000
So I'm currently filling in my Student Finance Application for 2017/2018 and I'm come across a difficult predicament.
I got an email confirming the course for September will cost £9,250.00 for the entire year, yet currently, I'm unable to borrow this much.

"NTU told us your course normally costs £9,000."

However, when I try to enter the correct amount of tuition fees I need to borrow, I get the following message instead:
"The amount of tuition fee you've entered is more than the £9,000 your course normally costs."
My concern is has anybody else experienced this problem yet? Has SF not updated there maximum loans available or am I just a rare-case problem?

This isn't a problem with SF it's a problem of NTU. Tick the box to select "maximum tuition fees"/what NTU says at the moment and ring up NTU to let them know they need to update their records on the SF systems.

You can always tweak this amount later (but if you accept the "NTU says" value then it should update automatically when NTU pull their fingers out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending