The Student Room Group

How to dance (properly) with a girl?

I want to know what kind of dance moves to bust to stand out and catch the attention of the ladies. Preferably I want serious replies of guys who actually know how to dance and not losers who stand around in clubs.

Could you also distinguish dance moves, like what kind of moves do you do in clubs (loud and rave) vs bar (quieter and slower paced).

I have the potential to be a good dancer I reckon. :u:

I am a uni student btw.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
and not losers who stand around in clubs.

Instead of focusing on dancing, how about your attitude? A lot of people can't dance and plenty "stand around", to enjoy their drink or chat with others.

That might help you be more successful with the ladies. Being judgmental isn't attractive.
half the time girls don't pay attention to how you dance, just move with the music. Most people can't dance and the ones who can are often seen as show offs. It's all about how you hold yourself. Be confident, look relaxed, and mostly just have a good time.

Oh and words go a long way too
Get drunk and don't overthink it, just move.
Reply 4
You sound exactly the type of people I am talking about.

Original post by ILikePasta
half the time girls don't pay attention to how you dance, just move with the music. Most people can't dance and the ones who can are often seen as show offs. It's all about how you hold yourself. Be confident, look relaxed, and mostly just have a good time.

Oh and words go a long way too

Dancing is attractive, it shows confidence and a lot more :wink:, I know most people can't dance that is why I want to be different and stand out.

Original post by NotNotBatman
Get drunk and don't overthink it, just move.

Getting drunk helps a little but I specifically want to learn some moves when dancing with a woman.

Dancing is attractive, it shows confidence and a lot more :wink:, I know most people can't dance that is why I want to be different and stand out.

Getting drunk helps a little but I specifically want to learn some moves when dancing with a woman.

Ah, I wouldn't know specifics, you'll find some tutorials on YouTube, I just move with the music.

A person who socializes?

Well, God damn! Isn't that a poor use of my time? :redface:
Reply 7
Haters gonna hate. Don't be jelly son. :closedeyes:
Put your left leg in, your left leg out. In, out, in, out and you shake it all about. You do the okey pokey and you then yourself around. That's what it's all about! Gd luck lol
Haters gonna hate. Don't be jelly son. :closedeyes:

Not jelly. Your logic is flawed, and I'm offering sound advice not to be judgement. It'll go much further than funky dance moves.

And as @ILikePasta said; most people can't dance, it's more about showing you're having a good time. Being "very good" can come across as being too cocky. I've seen people with the worst dancing possible have more luck with the ladies than one who is able to show off.
Original post by emerald7770
Put your left leg in, your left leg out. In, out, in, out and you shake it all about. You do the okey pokey and you then yourself around. That's what it's all about! Gd luck lol

lmao I was about to write that
Original post by physicsamor
lmao I was about to write that

They don't say "great minds think alike" for no reason :wink:
I'll knock you out son.

dude you're the one coming here asking for advice. If you don't like what we're saying then :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ing leave and look somewhere else for help. We're doing you a favour by giving our help and you come back at us all salty. wtf man, not cool
Yeh, I'd probably have more luck than you, my bat is longer than your left leg and right arm put together. ========================================D
Anyone else wanna come at me? Girls like strong confident guys, thats why Im acting hard. In real life Im a p***y.
Anyone else wanna come at me? Girls like strong confident guys, thats why Im acting hard. In real life Im a p***y.

so hoping to get a girl online, posting as anon, and saying that you're actually a p*ssy?

what are you doing?
the real question is what are you doing.?
op is a troll guys, dont feed the troll.
the real question is what are you doing.?

tryna help a brother out
You caress the booty :sexface: because there ain't nothing wrongggg with a lil bump and grind!!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending