The Student Room Group

Don't really know what to do...

Okay so there's this guy I've known for about a year through mutual friends. We've hung out together as sometimes my friends and his friends plan stuff and we all go out together. Once during a night out one of his friends was drunk and decided to tell me he had a crush on me but as he was drunk I never thought much of it and laughed it off. Recently now that guy has been wanting to hang out more with me, but I've made it quite clear I don't have any feelings for him and see him anything more than a friend. So about a week ago he messaged me saying he's got cancer and not sure how much time he has left and he wants to still be with me. I dunno I feel bad because if he dies and sadly cuz of me but then I don't like him so I've told him I don't want to be anything more than friends but he just doesn't give up. What do I do!!!!!! Any help! Thanks in advance
As I do t know him I can't make a judgement as to if his illness is real or not
However, you shouldn't be with someone for the wrong reasons.
If it is true then you can be a good friend to him
First thing to do is find out the truth and go from there
Pretty sick if it's a lie. There would be zero friendship on offer then!
Reply 2
Original post by Sammylou40
As I do t know him I can't make a judgement as to if his illness is real or not
However, you shouldn't be with someone for the wrong reasons.
If it is true then you can be a good friend to him
First thing to do is find out the truth and go from there
Pretty sick if it's a lie. There would be zero friendship on offer then!

I know I've been wondering the same thing. If he has lied I won't even want to be his friend cuz that's such a low thing to do. But yeah thanks I'll have to make sure he's not lying
"Hey I have cancer. Want sum fuk?"

He should make a thread on 4chan. He'd get a better response lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending