The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Child nursing BCU sept intake 2017 accomidation

I have received an conditional offer from bcu for children's nursing for the September intake 2017, I am looking for accomidation but it looks as if the accomidation in the city south campus doesn't look too good according to reviews and pictures? Does anyone have any advice on where would be best to apply to stay? Xx
Reply 1
Hi! I have gone for Belgrave View which accomodates for city south students as an alternative for the 2 buildings nearest to the city south campus, belgrave view looks much comfier with an en suite too!! :smile:

I am also doing childrens nursing!! are you the september intake?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by EllieWhite29
I have received an conditional offer from bcu for children's nursing for the September intake 2017, I am looking for accomidation but it looks as if the accomidation in the city south campus doesn't look too good according to reviews and pictures? Does anyone have any advice on where would be best to apply to stay? Xx

Hi Ellie,

Like imi1998 said above, Belgrave View is good shout if you're based at the City South Campus but don't want the City South accommodation.

You can check it out and apply here: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/student-info/accommodation/halls/belgrave-view

Are you starting this September? If so you'll want to apply sooner rather than later to avoid missing out as it's very popular with Conservatoire students too.

But the others aren't too far either as they're all pretty central. If you go to this page and select Nursing as your area of study it will show you how close each accommodation is to your campus.

I hope this helps!

Lydia
Original post by imi1998
Hi! I have gone for Belgrave View which accomodates for city south students as an alternative for the 2 buildings nearest to the city south campus, belgrave view looks much comfier with an en suite too!! :smile:

I am also doing childrens nursing!! are you the september intake?

Yes im the September intake!! Iv applied for the city south accomidation as my top preferences but won't find out till August now x
Hey, I've applied for the closest accommodations first as when I emailed the accommodation they weren't sure how much space was left at Belgrave view. I'm doing children's nursing too! 😁
Hey I've gone for Belgrave view too! I've got an offer for children's nursing for September 2017 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending