The Student Room Group

Lancaster University Vs UEA for Economics

Today is the UCAS deadline for me to choose my firm and insurance choices but I'm still not really sure whether if I should choose Lancaster University or UEA for economics. I've visited both and liked both. From my understanding, Lancaster are seen as being better than UEA but I'm not sure how much this matters in terms of future prospects like employment. They have both offered me a conditional offer, I need to get AAB. I've also got an offer from Sussex of ABB if I firm them, however I have not visited them. Which university would you personally choose?
UEA
Original post by TheStudent2013
Today is the UCAS deadline for me to choose my firm and insurance choices but I'm still not really sure whether if I should choose Lancaster University or UEA for economics. I've visited both and liked both. From my understanding, Lancaster are seen as being better than UEA but I'm not sure how much this matters in terms of future prospects like employment. They have both offered me a conditional offer, I need to get AAB. I've also got an offer from Sussex of ABB if I firm them, however I have not visited them. Which university would you personally choose?

I have the same choice now. Which did you choose and how did you find it?
Reply 3
Hi what we’re your GCSEs? I’m thinking of applying too thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending