Am I bi or lesbian ???? I'm so confused! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im a girl btw. I'm emotionally/romantically attracted to women so I prefer being in a relationship with women.

But sexually and physically I like men too, but I don't see them as potential relationship option.
black1blade
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you tink men are hot too then you're bi. If you weren't currently in a relationship and a guy you fancied asked you out for a date, would you say yes?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
I would say I was totally the same with how I felt, until I met my boyfriend, although I definitely still am romantically attracted to women
but does it really matter what you define your sexuality as? At the end of the day, you don't have to explain or define it to anyone else but yourself if you don't want to- as long as your sexuality isn't a problem for you, it doesn't need to be a problem for anyone else.
xswzaq
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No need to put a definitive label on yourself. See what feels right and ask yourself the same question a few years later once you've experimented a little.
black1blade
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah the labels don't ****ing matter.
InArduisFouette
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
if you want to put labels on it , then you are a femme romantic bi-sexual , but labels are something others use
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads