The Student Room Group

Am I bi or lesbian ???? I'm so confused!

Im a girl btw. I'm emotionally/romantically attracted to women so I prefer being in a relationship with women.

But sexually and physically I like men too, but I don't see them as potential relationship option.
If you tink men are hot too then you're bi. If you weren't currently in a relationship and a guy you fancied asked you out for a date, would you say yes?
I would say I was totally the same with how I felt, until I met my boyfriend, although I definitely still am romantically attracted to women :colondollar:
but does it really matter what you define your sexuality as? At the end of the day, you don't have to explain or define it to anyone else but yourself if you don't want to- as long as your sexuality isn't a problem for you, it doesn't need to be a problem for anyone else.
Reply 3
No need to put a definitive label on yourself. See what feels right and ask yourself the same question a few years later once you've experimented a little.
Yeah the labels don't ****ing matter.
if you want to put labels on it , then you are a femme romantic bi-sexual , but labels are something others use

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending