The Student Room Group

Fundraising ideas! ❤

Help! Next year I will hopefully be going on a school trip to Uganda to help out over there (It's a charity trip) But I have to raise £1900!! Has anyone got any fundraising ideas? x
Original post by Jackson2002
Help! Next year I will hopefully be going on a school trip to Uganda to help out over there (It's a charity trip) But I have to raise £1900!! Has anyone got any fundraising ideas? x

There's a ton of ways to fundraise for a trip like this! A couple of my friends had to do the same for a charity trip to Ecuador, so here are a few things they did:

Sponsored car wash

Cake sale

Musical concerts and events (maybe work in a group for this?)

sponsored silence

fitness events sponsored by others.

Sponsored Walk

There's bound to be a million other reasons out there, the internet is full of wacky ways to fundraise.
If you want something relatively fast and with a high profit margin, you could:

Auction some goods, preferably things that have a varying price depending on the audience like artwork or homemade items. You can also do things like add an entry price for bids, or even say that you pay your bid whether you won or not, although that is usually a bit too far.

Organise something like "guess the weight of the cake", which brings in a lot of bets, but only one winner.

Just ask people to donate a little; it will add up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending