Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where can I find a guy ???? Watch

Announcements

Im a 15 y/o girl, and I can't seem to find any boys who want to date me. I'll be going to a mixed school for the first time in september (although I've knwon quite a few boys before, they just don't seem interested,) and I really want a boyfriend (finally), any tips? (Ask any questions btw, I want to figure out where I'm going wrong)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry you have plenty of time for guys, focus on your studies and stay out of trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im a 15 y/o girl, and I can't seem to find any boys who want to date me. I'll be going to a mixed school for the first time in september (although I've knwon quite a few boys before, they just don't seem interested,) and I really want a boyfriend (finally), any tips? (Ask any questions btw, I want to figure out where I'm going wrong)
    hi
    why do you need a boy at that age?
    I am a 19 guy,
    If i was you I would focus on other things than dating boys...you have your whole life in front of you
    why do you want a boyfriend so badly?
    im sure you have education ,dreams a career to worry about?

ReputationRep:
    At this time, I think it's more important to worry about your studies than it is to be focused on a relationship. Boys will come and go, but your education stays forever.

ReputationRep:
    Lidl

ReputationRep:
    The Communist Party

ReputationRep:
    Haha what a coincidence, I asked this question earlier but for the opposite sex. Plenty of places. You could go parties, though your parents probably don't allow you. If you live in London, you can go Westfield shopping centre in the weekend, there's always guys there. If you don't live in London - just shopping centres in your area. Social events, but that's it you get invited to that kind of stuff. Parks. Festivals maybe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saharan_skies)
    Boys will come and go
    Actually, providing we feel welcome, most will at least stay the night.

ReputationRep:
    Smartass :laugh:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Actually, providing we feel welcome, most will at least stay the night.

ReputationRep:
    Shaadi.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's not that deep. If you really want one, go to parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clumsyorange)
    Lidl
    Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.