The Student Room Group

Where can I find a guy ????

Im a 15 y/o girl, and I can't seem to find any boys who want to date me. I'll be going to a mixed school for the first time in september (although I've knwon quite a few boys before, they just don't seem interested,) and I really want a boyfriend (finally), any tips? (Ask any questions btw, I want to figure out where I'm going wrong)
I wouldn't worry you have plenty of time for guys, focus on your studies and stay out of trouble.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a 15 y/o girl, and I can't seem to find any boys who want to date me. I'll be going to a mixed school for the first time in september (although I've knwon quite a few boys before, they just don't seem interested,) and I really want a boyfriend (finally), any tips? (Ask any questions btw, I want to figure out where I'm going wrong)

hi
why do you need a boy at that age?
I am a 19 guy,
If i was you I would focus on other things than dating boys...you have your whole life in front of you
why do you want a boyfriend so badly?
im sure you have education ,dreams a career to worry about?
(edited 6 years ago)
At this time, I think it's more important to worry about your studies than it is to be focused on a relationship. Boys will come and go, but your education stays forever.
Lidl
The Communist Party
Haha what a coincidence, I asked this question earlier but for the opposite sex. Plenty of places. You could go parties, though your parents probably don't allow you. If you live in London, you can go Westfield shopping centre in the weekend, there's always guys there. If you don't live in London - just shopping centres in your area. Social events, but that's it you get invited to that kind of stuff. Parks. Festivals maybe?
Reply 7
Original post by saharan_skies
Boys will come and go

Actually, providing we feel welcome, most will at least stay the night.
Smartass :laugh:
Original post by Profesh
Actually, providing we feel welcome, most will at least stay the night.
Shaadi.com
Original post by Anonymous

It's not that deep. If you really want one, go to parties.
Original post by clumsyorange
Lidl

Dead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending