The Student Room Group

Msc. Child and Adolescent Mental health UCL or KCL

Hi, I have received offers from both the universities for the specified course. I am deciding so as to which one to choose. Any opinion which one is better, in terms of course (though the content looks pretty similar), job prospect and university living? I am an international student and new to London, I would really appreciate some guidance on the matter.. :smile:
UCL is normally ranked better than KCL, but KCL has a fantastic psychiatry/mental health department and input from the Maudsley.
Original post by Noodlzzz
UCL is normally ranked better than KCL, but KCL has a fantastic psychiatry/mental health department and input from the Maudsley.

Alright, so the course in KCL can be given more preference ?
Original post by deepshikha.patra
Alright, so the course in KCL can be given more preference ?

I think they're both about equal. Maybe look into other differences such as location, scholarships etc.
Original post by Noodlzzz
I think they're both about equal. Maybe look into other differences such as location, scholarships etc.

Alright, Thank you
Reply 5
Original post by deepshikha.patra
Hi, I have received offers from both the universities for the specified course. I am deciding so as to which one to choose. Any opinion which one is better, in terms of course (though the content looks pretty similar), job prospect and university living? I am an international student and new to London, I would really appreciate some guidance on the matter.. :smile:

Hi there!
Did you do the course at UCL in the end?
I am looking to start in September and I am looking to hear some students experiences of the course e.g. what the lectures were like, the workload, amount of support given etc.
Best wishes
Kaya

Quick Reply

Latest