Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have received offers from both the universities for the specified course. I am deciding so as to which one to choose. Any opinion which one is better, in terms of course (though the content looks pretty similar), job prospect and university living? I am an international student and new to London, I would really appreciate some guidance on the matter..
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    UCL is normally ranked better than KCL, but KCL has a fantastic psychiatry/mental health department and input from the Maudsley.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    UCL is normally ranked better than KCL, but KCL has a fantastic psychiatry/mental health department and input from the Maudsley.
    Alright, so the course in KCL can be given more preference ?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deepshikha.patra)
    Alright, so the course in KCL can be given more preference ?
    I think they're both about equal. Maybe look into other differences such as location, scholarships etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    I think they're both about equal. Maybe look into other differences such as location, scholarships etc.
    Alright, Thank you

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.