The Student Room Group

Can't get my head around this...

There is this girl in my college who I haven't really noticed until a few weeks back.

She's beautiful.

I noticed her giving me the eye... many times, and I'm pretty sure she spotted me a few times too LOL. We've never spoken, we don't even know each other's names! Or at least I don't know hers.

She seems very shy.

Problem is...

I'm already in a relationship (2 months) with another girl, which is why it's pretty difficult for me to go and speak to her. I love my girl to bits (might just be tricking myself, who knows...), but I'm also interested in the other girl.

I'm baffled. My mind is telling me to ignore her existence, but my heart says it belongs to her.

(Cheesy I know, stfu)

Advice? Thoughts? Opinions?

I told a few friends, they don't know what I should do lol.

Edit: Ps: I know it sounds alittle childish and immature, but...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by EnglishNoobC

We've never spoken, we don't even know each other's names!

but my heart says it belongs to her.

how the **** can your heart belong to someone you've never even spoken to and don't know at all?

What you are experiencing is lust/infatuation.... you just wanna go balls deep in the girl and leave the nuts hanging out
There is this girl in my college who I haven't really noticed until a few weeks back.

She's beautiful.

I noticed her giving me the eye... many times, and I'm pretty sure she spotted me a few times too LOL. We've never spoken, we don't even know each other's names! Or at least I don't know hers.

She seems very shy. She'd always sit on a seat where I could clearly see her. Always. That's why it's so hard to not look!

Problem is...

I'm already in a relationship (2 months) with another girl, which is why it's pretty difficult for me to go and speak to her. I love my girl to bits (might just be tricking myself, who knows...), but I'm also interested in the other girl.

I'm baffled. My mind is telling me to ignore her existence, but my heart says it belongs to her.

(Cheesy I know, stfu)

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should dump your GF since if I had a partner and they treated me like you do her I would be pretty tilted.
Reply 3
Original post by eden3

What you are experiencing is lust/infatuation.... you just wanna go balls deep in the girl and leave the nuts hanging out

:rofl::rofl:
Original post by eden3
how the **** can your heart belong to someone you've never even spoken to and don't know at all?

Actually, I want the nuts in too.

It's pretty complicated. I can't explain it in a way that is understandable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by voldo
You should dump your GF since if I had a partner and they treated me like you do her I would be pretty tilted.

You're right. I should leave her. Although, I would rather her dump me. I'd still like to stay friends afterwards.

I'm not a bad guy, I promise. The way I explained myself may have sparked some pretty dark assumptions, but I mean nothing but good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're right. I should leave her. Although, I would rather her dump me. I'd still like to stay friends afterwards.

I'm not a bad guy, I promise. The way I explained myself may have sparked some pretty dark assumptions, but I mean nothing but good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do what you think is best I guess.
Reply 7

It's pretty complicated. I can't explain it in a way that is understandable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

because it doesn't make any sense :lol:

Like the other dude said just do what you feel is right for your bro, it's your decision to make
Original post by eden3
because it doesn't make any sense :lol:

Like the other dude said just do what you feel is right for your bro, it's your decision to make

I feel like Romeo when he met Juliet at the ball.

Heart-touching.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I feel like Romeo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah - the shallowness of youth.

You are too young to get tied down in a relationship - how can you love "your girl" after two months when you are window shopping elsewhere.
Original post by eden3

YEAHHHHHHH ALLL KINDS OF CLEAANNN ASSS ADVICE OWN DIS BIATCH

That was a very.... wahts the word? Astoot?

"It's ASTUTE BITTCH"

ASTUTE... that was a very astute analysis....

Wows. @eden3 we gotta start using this one too.
Reply 12
If you want to be with another girl then you obviously don't truly love your own girl as much as you think you do. Its as plain and simple as that.
and i though i was the biggest scumbag on the student room! I must try harder!
Reply 14
Original post by eden3

I heard you have to put the balls in to make it work

She's beautiful.

She seems very shy. She'd always sit on a seat where I could clearly see her. Always. That's why it's so hard to not look!

Problem is...

(Cheesy I know, stfu)

Posted from TSR Mobile

you dont love your girl! sorry but its true, like if you truly did you would be able to quickly rationalise that you just wanna get a few inches in this shy girl, and nothing else.

dump your girl before things get complicated and have a few life experiences!
Original post by Allie4
If you want to be with another girl then you obviously don't truly love your own girl as much as you think you do. Its as plain and simple as that.

I guess...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quackers2001
and i though i was the biggest scumbag on the student room! I must try harder!

Scumbag is my middle name

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulno
I heard you have to put the balls in to make it work

Yeah... can do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nowavves1998
you dont love your girl! sorry but its true, like if you truly did you would be able to quickly rationalise that you just wanna get a few inches in this shy girl, and nothing else.

dump your girl before things get complicated and have a few life experiences!

You're right. Staying with her would only complicate things.

It's the best for both of us.

Any ideas how I could plan my break up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending