The Student Room Group

Would Anybody Hire Me???

Hi all,

I'm 15 and have just finished my GCSE's but now I have nothing to do. I don't turn 16 until the end of the summer but have got my national insurance number. Do you think anybody would hire me despite being 15??
Worth a try.

I'm 25 and never had a proper job apart from work experience, I wish I had got a job right away
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

I'm 15 and have just finished my GCSE's but now I have nothing to do. I don't turn 16 until the end of the summer but have got my national insurance number. Do you think anybody would hire me despite being 15??

I know you can do paper rounds after you're 14. idk about other jobs though, you'll have to ask around
Go door to door offering to do garden jobs like weeding or mowing the lawn.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

Hey,
Yeah there will be a few places, however it depends where you live; if you live near any of the Merlin Attractions like Chessington, Thorpe Park, etc I know they hire 15 year olds and are very generous to them (breaks every 3/4 hours) but idk where you're from so cant say hahahah. otherwise yeah paper rounds or informal jobs at a local shop, you'd have to go in and ask, but be careful if its a job without a proper contract/paid in cash because there are known to be issues when people get a job like this. if you want any help with applications feel free to ask, good luck!

From my experience, local cafes or independent shops are your best bet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending