The Student Room Group

Please help im so stressed

long story so bare with me, my partner had ectopic heartbeats a few months ago had them checked out had ecgs and blood tests and all was fine!! He hasn't had them for months then one day we was checking our heart rate and I googled what the normal resting heart rate was his was usually 70-90 depending on situations! One night we went round to a friends and he had been drinking quite a lot when we got into bed his HR was 96bpm I put this down to drinking! He's just got an Apple Watch and been testing his heart rate today it said 52bpm when resting but when he's been driving home in the car it's said 71 so not sure if the watch is not accurate but not I'm worried his heart rate is too low! I know this may sound pathetic but trust me I'm driving myself and my partner round the bend and I'm really putting a strain on our relationship I'm just constantly worrying and asking him to check and he's getting really fed up with it after telling me numerous times it's fine any advice would be great as my anxiety is just so bad at the moment and I can't carry on like this!

Thanks
Reply 1
He's not very active but he works 10.5 hour days and works in a warehouse so is constantly walking up and down he doesn't have a strict diet either, I'm not sure if 52bpm is totally accurate as on the Apple Watch when he went on it said '52bpm 7 minutes ago' and every time weve checked his heart rate he's never had it low like that before always usually around the 70 mark! And yeah he's had blood tests and 2 ecgs and was referred to a cardiologist who then did a further ecg so I'm sure they would have found something like I say these results of 96 and 52 aren't all the time it's been once for both! I'm just a massive worrier but can't continue like this cos it's stressing us both out!
Reply 2
Thanks for your help just gonna try relax now cos stressing won't do either of us good!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending