The Student Room Group

Help!

Hi TSR,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have two unconditional offers - one from UCL for the MSc in Countering Organised Crime and Terrorism and one from Brunel University to study the MA Intelligence and Security Studies (a highly regarded course from Brunel).

Can anyone provide any further information regarding either one of these courses or the student life at either university to help me make my decision.

Thank you!
Original post by Ollie2201
Hi TSR,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have two unconditional offers - one from UCL for the MSc in Countering Organised Crime and Terrorism and one from Brunel University to study the MA Intelligence and Security Studies (a highly regarded course from Brunel).

Can anyone provide any further information regarding either one of these courses or the student life at either university to help me make my decision.

Thank you!

I can't offer much help- but I'd choose UCL because it's prestige. It is ranked top 10 in the world on many ranking sites:biggrin:
^
Irrelevant, Brunel has a good reputation for that particular course so 'many ranking sites' can bugger off AFAIC.

OP - two different degrees, choose the one you're most interested in doing.
I'd echo what other's have said!

Pick the one you'd enjoy more and feel more passionate about. Both of those Universities have decent standings.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending