The Student Room Group

Maintanance loan

My daughter is an EU student, in England.She just finished A levels. She's going to Sussex Uni. and applied for tuition fees -approved- and maintenance loan-no answer yet. It's more than a month since we've sent the forms and have no answer. My question is: how can we learn if the maintenance loan was approved or not? How can we track our forms, if we sent it in the right place or not?
September is near and we have no answer. Please help me to find out if she's got this maintenance loan approved. Thanks
Original post by Creola
My daughter is an EU student, in England.She just finished A levels. She's going to Sussex Uni. and applied for tuition fees -approved- and maintenance loan-no answer yet. It's more than a month since we've sent the forms and have no answer. My question is: how can we learn if the maintenance loan was approved or not? How can we track our forms, if we sent it in the right place or not?
September is near and we have no answer. Please help me to find out if she's got this maintenance loan approved. Thanks

has anything changed on her online account?
Original post by Creola

Call Student Finance England to find out. Have your customer reference number ready.
Reply 3
Original post by TutuAdams
Call Student Finance England to find out. Have your customer reference number ready.

Thanks very much !
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
has anything changed on her online account?

Nothing that we aware of.I will check again. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending