The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

why did you break up?
Reply 2
Original post by Tanisha.forde
why did you break up?

WE got in an argument and he told me I should die and he didn't care if I don't wake up.
Reply 3
Original post by Jennifer303
WE got in an argument and he told me I should die and he didn't care if I don't wake up.

Don't get back together with him.
Dw everyone feels like that for some time... it only gets better darling

Couples have arguments all the time. I'm very short tempered but NEVER have I ever said anything like that or even thought it. there is no excuse for what he's said. Has he tried to apologise or explain?
Reply 6
Couples have arguments all the time. I'm very short tempered but NEVER have I ever said anything like that or even thought it. there is no excuse for what he's said. Has he tried to apologise or explain?

We haven't spoke yet it's been a day.
if he didn't mean what he said and was sorry it should have taken him hours to apologise not stopped talking to you
Reply 8

I was very hurt by it and shocked so I straight Away said I didn't want him and I was single.
Reply 9
if he didn't mean what he said and was sorry it should have taken him hours to apologise not stopped talking to you

Yes. How long should I wait. The longest we haven't spoke is 3days. How long should I wait till I know it's really really over
if someone wishes u were dead, i would steer clear from them, tell him to **** off

hey, it is not okay for someone to say that even when people are angry... dont get back with him unless he expresses genuine remorse for what he did... judging by your comments.. he is taking a while... i say ditch and find another guy who loves and WOULD care if you didnt wake up
I was very hurt by it and shocked so I straight Away said I didn't want him and I was single.

you were 100% right to be hurt that is a horrible thing to say to someone not to mention someone that you're supposed to care about. What you have to think is if he says sorry and you take him back what will he say the next time the two of you get into an argument?
Original post by PhilDanthropist
hey, it is not okay for someone to say that even when people are angry... dont get back with him unless he expresses genuine remorse for what he did... judging by your comments.. he is taking a while... i say ditch and find another guy who loves and WOULD care if you didnt wake up

100%! He has anger problems which did get better now they're growing. But it isn't ok there's no excuse. So if he does apologise and I can truly say if it's genuine I should not forgive him although we claim to love each other. I told him after he said that I would get with other guys which I regret.
100%! He has anger problems which did get better now they're growing. But it isn't ok there's no excuse. So if he does apologise and I can truly say if it's genuine I should not forgive him although we claim to love each other. I told him after he said that I would get with other guys which I regret.

no if he says sorry now.. it means he is desperate to be with someone ... fine if you get with other guys... thats the point you will get with other guys who CARE for YOU and LOVE YOU and wouldnt say something like that
Original post by PhilDanthropist
no if he says sorry now.. it means he is desperate to be with someone ... fine if you get with other guys... thats the point you will get with other guys who CARE for YOU and LOVE YOU and wouldnt say something like that

He's the only one I've been with so I probably wouldn't because I'm not interested. That's probably upset him however nothing compared to what he has said. Now a days he takes longer to apologise it's asif he's comfortable with me and probably feels he can do what he wants which isn't the case. I have a feeling he'll call me after couple days apologising. I know he's a good person and he defiently knows between right and wrong. I have told him we both are single after he said that. I regret it because I feel as though I should of just given space.
you were 100% right to be hurt that is a horrible thing to say to someone not to mention someone that you're supposed to care about. What you have to think is if he says sorry and you take him back what will he say the next time the two of you get into an argument?

That's the worry. Do you think I should get in contact with him? No right , he needs to know he's in the wrong and if he wants to be with me he would apologise as soon as. I know we are in love however I feel as though all the arguing we do has caused him to not give a f u c k anymore. Perhaps he's tired now.
Yes. How long should I wait. The longest we haven't spoke is 3days. How long should I wait till I know it's really really over

you should not have to get in to contact with unless you are in the wrong. but from what you've told me you're not in the wrong at all. if he loved you at all he should be doing everything he can to prove to you that he's truly sorry
you should not have to get in to contact with unless you are in the wrong. but from what you've told me you're not in the wrong at all. if he loved you at all he should be doing everything he can to prove to you that he's truly sorry

Yes I know, how long should I wait for this it's been a day now.
That's the worry. Do you think I should get in contact with him? No right , he needs to know he's in the wrong and if he wants to be with me he would apologise as soon as. I know we are in love however I feel as though all the arguing we do has caused him to not give a f u c k anymore. Perhaps he's tired now.

I think he thinks that what he said isn't that serious to him he didn't mean it but doesn't recognise how much it's hurt you. so if you need like you need to contact him so he's aware of this then do it

Latest

Trending

Trending