The Student Room Group

Could she like me??

I don't usually make these threads... and I kind of agree they're pointless most of the time but screw it, what harm can it do.

I'm not very good at talking to girls.... In fact, I can't really muster up the confidence to start an ongoing conversation.

Today there was this girl at work (new) and she caught my attention. When she came into to sign in I said hi to her and she said hi back. Then I think she caught me making eye contact with her quite a bit. She looked for a second before we both looked away.

I then kind of caught her making eye contact at me several times throughout the evening. Unfortunately though, I didn't really speak much to her out all, just kind of looked really. ahaha. I banter around with my colleagues a lot though and she seemed to smile and laugh at the responses I gave them back.

That's about it really. I kind of want to get an idea on whether it is worth mustering up the confidence to start talking or not and whether this could mean anything??
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I don't usually make these threads... and I kind of agree they're pointless most of the time but screw it, what harm can it do.

I'm not very good at talking to girls.... In fact, I can't really muster up the confidence to start an ongoing conversation.

Today there was this girl at work (new) and she caught my attention. When she came into to sign in I said hi to her and she said hi back. Then I think she caught me making eye contact with her quite a bit. She looked for a second before we both looked away.

I then kind of caught her making eye contact at me several times throughout the evening. Unfortunately though, I didn't really speak much to her out all, just kind of looked really. ahaha. I banter around with my colleagues a lot though and she seemed to smile and laugh at the responses I gave them back.

That's about it really. I kind of want to get an idea on whether it is worth mustering up the confidence to start talking or not and whether this could mean anything??

The simple answer is that unless you try, you'll never know. Even if the result sucks, you'd never of known if you hadn't tried :smile:

And... life's way too short not to try!
Yes, def do talk. There's a guy I like who just keeps looking at me and doesn't say anything at all. I mean I tried saying hi to him but he seems really shy and I don't know what to do anymore so am starting to give up slowly. Make it easy for her and start talking to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending