The Student Room Group

Police Radar Gun!

Hey everyone.

So recently I was coming back from a car meet when I was flying down the motorway because I just wanted to get home. I moved into the middle lane doing about 85 in a 70 when I suddenly saw a cop car parked up on one of them side ramps they use I was about 300 yards away when I saw him and I slammed on my breaks down to 60mph. He never chased me just stayed there so Will I get a ticket as told when It's a radar gun if they have caught you speeding they will chase after you and pull you over. Like they had with a Van I had seen earlier on in the day.

Really appreciate your time and answers.

Many Thanks :smile:
Original post by Baby Driver
Hey everyone.

So recently I was coming back from a car meet when I was flying down the motorway because I just wanted to get home. I moved into the middle lane doing about 85 in a 70 when I suddenly saw a cop car parked up on one of them side ramps they use I was about 300 yards away when I saw him and I slammed on my breaks down to 60mph. He never chased me just stayed there so Will I get a ticket as told when It's a radar gun if they have caught you speeding they will chase after you and pull you over. Like they had with a Van I had seen earlier on in the day.

How the F should we know. Just wait a few weeks and see if you get something in the post!
Original post by Baby Driver
Hey everyone.

You'll find out later. Just wait for a letter in the post...

I should know my mum speeds too much, but mostly in 20mph zones - where apparently there is no need for it to be 20mph :P - she went on a speed awareness course yesterday xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending