The Student Room Group

who is it?

if you like stories you might like this one...

One Thursday night i was in my room listening to music, suddenly i get a call from a hidden number, i answer it and the the google translate women says "i know where you live, (my name here)" what came to my mind was that it was probably a friend or someone pranking me or that someone is actually stalking me, so i got an app where you block numbers and stuff so obviously i blocked the withheld number, today the same person tried to call again today twice i know this because the app said that a number you blocked had tried calling you...

what do you guys think of this? i was thinking to unblock the number and answer if they ring to see what they say this time.
Original post by HKAY78612
if you like stories you might like this one...

One Thursday night i was in my room listening to music, suddenly i get a call from a hidden number, i answer it and the the google translate women says "i know where you live, (my name here)" what came to my mind was that it was probably a friend or someone pranking me or that someone is actually stalking me, so i got an app where you block numbers and stuff so obviously i blocked the withheld number, today the same person tried to call again today twice i know this because the app said that a number you blocked had tried calling you...

what do you guys think of this? i was thinking to unblock the number and answer if they ring to see what they say this time.

Friends can contact you via other means facebook, other friends etc. Google translate? Its foreign? Sounds creepy. Up to you whether you give it another go or just keep it on perma ban.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Friends can contact you via other means facebook, other friends etc. Google translate? Its foreign? Sounds creepy. Up to you whether you give it another go or just keep it on perma ban.

i am not sure, what would you do??
Original post by HKAY78612
i am not sure, what would you do??

Probably give it one chance and ask them to id themselves. If there was any doubt then block.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Probably give it one chance and ask them to id themselves. If there was any doubt then block.

I'll let you know how it goes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending