The Student Room Group

Inexperienced need guidance?

Hi, I'm 17 and have only ever had one boyfriend as I'm not the most confident of people. We only ever had sex twice and both times it hurt for me, I'm not with him anymore but when there is a new potential boy in the picture what's the best way to explain that it's still painful? OR do I not tell them at all? I just don't want to be embarrassed. Thanks.
Original post by SCullenx
Hi, I'm 17 and have only ever had one boyfriend as I'm not the most confident of people. We only ever had sex twice and both times it hurt for me, I'm not with him anymore but when there is a new potential boy in the picture what's the best way to explain that it's still painful? OR do I not tell them at all? I just don't want to be embarrassed. Thanks.

if you are in a comfortable relationship with the new guy then he (and you) should feel open and understanding regarding each others sex life. I would find opportunity for the conversation to arise and if you are open about your problems, then he'll probably tell you some of his too. You shouldn't feel embarrassed and its quite likely that he is in the same sort of position as you and might not feel comfortable discussing it but if you keep it open and free, it will just be a normal topic that you aren't uncomfortable with or afraid of discussing
Reply 2
So, I would be open and talk about it. It is this type of openness in a relationship that makes it worthwhile and leads to enjoyable sex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending