The Student Room Group

Meeting a boy for the first time - advice?

I'm meeting someone that I've been speaking with for a bit. I am completely inexperienced but I'd really like to do some sexual things with him. He knows that this is something we both have in mind but I'm wondering how I would initiate this when the time comes?
Also any other advice? :smile: thanks x
Reply 1
Top tip: Just be confident and ensure it is what you both want when the time comes, i wouldn't plan it in advance but the time will come when you both feel ready and are willing to do it
I wouldn't rush into anything, just make sure whatever you do is mutually enthusiastic, and not something you'll regret. If you haven't met in person, I wouldn't recommend going from texting straight into a sexual relationship if you want to progress romantically. Similarly, if you're inexperienced romantically, don't rush into something you are not comfortable with make sure you know that you can stop if you want to.

To initiate it, maybe just ask if you can get into his personal space when you're not in public, and you're physically very close, things can move on from there. That way, you can move on to getting closer in a sexual way, with touch/grinding, with enough time/slow enough to make eye contact and check from facial expressions and communication you are both okay with what's happening. If you want to progress to sex from the point of making touch, it's time to explicitly ask for consent and only continue if it is uncoerced and enthusiastic, then progress on to whatever you'd like there. I'm not telling you how to do that part!

I hope this advice is useful for you. Good luck?

Quick Reply

Latest