The Student Room Group

My friend is being a b*tch but won't admit it

Basically my friend was meant to take me home before lunch time (we're in year 13 and had no lessons after) one day and I text her the day before if she still could and she said yes. We had a small misunderstanding (which I don't even remember what it was about) in the morning and then 30 minutes before we were meant to leave she text me saying she's going to her bf's house so can't take me home!
For the whole weekend she kept ignoring me and when she did talk to me it was to tell me that I've apparently changed and talk crap about my bf and when she came in on Monday she acted as if nothing had even happened and suddenly brought one of her friends into our friendship group just so they can talk about me while I'm there!
Can you honestly not remember what the misunderstanding was? Something must have happened to make your friend behave the way that she did. Did she hear gossip about you? Can you ask her what happened, calmly face to face. Try to get to the bottom of things.
Reply 2
Are you sure you're in year 13
This seems too childish
Reply 3
I remember now. Basically what happened was there's a trip to Rome from our school and we're both going and so is one of my other friends but she (1st friend lets call her C) doesnt like my other friend (S) and apparently I told S that C didnt want her to come but I didn't tell anyone that and that's how this whole thing started.
C told me that she didn't want to talk about this over the phone and wanted to sort things out but then on monday she pretended like nothing had happend and kept dodging when i went to ask

Original post by cheesecakelove
Can you honestly not remember what the misunderstanding was? Something must have happened to make your friend behave the way that she did. Did she hear gossip about you? Can you ask her what happened, calmly face to face. Try to get to the bottom of things.
Reply 4
I've literally done nothing wrong though she accused me of doing something that I didn't even do

Original post by iqra2159
Are you sure you're in year 13
This seems too childish
How are things now? Did you ever find out how C found out that you "didn't want" her to go (Was it from S?). At the time, did you tell her you never said such a thing?
I'm sure that 5 rounds in the Octagon would sort this problem out.
Reply 7
One of C's friends told her that I told S that C didn't want S to come to the trip even though I didn't even mention it to S.
C is still pretending like nothing happened and we still talk but it's not like how it used to be and C brought one of her friends (M) into our group and me and the rest of our group don't even talk to or know M that well

Original post by cheesecakelove
How are things now? Did you ever find out how C found out that you "didn't want" her to go (Was it from S?). At the time, did you tell her you never said such a thing?
Original post by Mends
One of C's friends told her that I told S that C didn't want S to come to the trip even though I didn't even mention it to S.
C is still pretending like nothing happened and we still talk but it's not like how it used to be and C brought one of her friends (M) into our group and me and the rest of our group don't even talk to or know M that well

I think that you should tell C that her friend lied to her, but if she still doesn't want to talk about it, there is nothing you can do about it. Give it time, I'm sure she will come around. I honestly don't think it is a thing to break a friendship.
Original post by Mends
Basically my friend was meant to take me home before lunch time (we're in year 13 and had no lessons after) one day and I text her the day before if she still could and she said yes. We had a small misunderstanding (which I don't even remember what it was about) in the morning and then 30 minutes before we were meant to leave she text me saying she's going to her bf's house so can't take me home!
For the whole weekend she kept ignoring me and when she did talk to me it was to tell me that I've apparently changed and talk crap about my bf and when she came in on Monday she acted as if nothing had even happened and suddenly brought one of her friends into our friendship group just so they can talk about me while I'm there!

You should ignore her fr
She is just a fake and toxic friend and you should find a real friend that appreciates you 😊😊

Latest

Trending

Trending