The Student Room Group

St George A101 (GEM) Graduate Medicine 2018 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by anonymous2k7
Still waiting here and unbelievably stressed... is it the same email title for both rejections and offers?

I had the same title as the offer emails! good luck to you and everyone else still waiting
Original post by ohmills
I had the same title as the offer emails! good luck to you and everyone else still waiting

Thanks so much for that and all the best with the rest of your applications! I want to give everyone hugs for simply going through this process (I know it’s sad lol) but everyone seems so lovely and it has been far from easy! x

Back to Notts interview prep/nightmares/cringey flashbacks I go!
Reply 782
Seez, really sorry to hear dude! You have Exeter right?

Yepppp

Original post by Luminaire
Hi guys I'm normally a lurker - purely because I didn't want another means to distract myself online.. but you all seem so lovely I have always half regretted it.. but just wanted you to know that I have just found out I have been rejected by Georges but via Track.. so if you haven't been checking its worth a look. Good Luck to you all out there. Big Kiss X

All on the same boat, welcome annnnd good luck in your other options!
IMG_5535.PNGnow is not the time sgul!!
Reply 784
Good morning.. here we go again! Best of luck guys fingers crossed for everyone!
Anyone heard any news??
Nothing...
Original post by noisilybeg
Nothing...

Hang on... there's a bit of movement in my emails.
Just some spam from the Virgin money london marathon.. never mind
Original post by daiigou
Just some spam from the Virgin money london marathon.. never mind

Hahaha spam = stress
Nothing yet...
Just got my rejection. :frown: Good luck for the rest of you!
Aaaaaand rejected. Kings it is.
Cheers for the company guys - good luck to you all.
Gradmed123 out
Am I right in thinking in previous years they automatically follow up with what your interview score was? Or is that a different uni?
Has anyone since the first day (~20/03) received an offer? Or has it just been slow and sporadic rejections? :frown:
Reply 795
Original post by gradmedic123
Aaaaaand rejected. Kings it is.
Cheers for the company guys - good luck to you all.
Gradmed123 out

Kings isn’t the worse back up!! Depends what you wanted.

I’m so confused though, so who’s on the waitlist? I was convinced it would be everyone today....
Has anyone who’s been emailed later in the week been given an offer?? I’m presuming I’m rejected Tbh but trying to hold out hope
Reply 797
Original post by petoid12
Has anyone who’s been emailed later in the week been given an offer?? I’m presuming I’m rejected Tbh but trying to hold out hope

I’m presuming the same thing 🤷*♀️
Original post by B_Fox
I’m presuming the same thing 🤷*♀️

Yeah same, best outcome would be waitlist I think now
Reply 799
Original post by daiigou
Yeah same, best outcome would be waitlist I think now

That’s exactly what I’m hoping for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending