The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
:hugs:

mhm
Maybe try to meet up with some of them again?

There's a guy I met on the first night of freshers, we didn't see each other for a few weeks, but now we go out every week with a couple of other friends that he met. And there's four of us have decided to share a house next year.
Original post by 04MR17
Maybe try to meet up with some of them again?

There's a guy I met on the first night of freshers, we didn't see each other for a few weeks, but now we go out every week with a couple of other friends that he met. And there's four of us have decided to share a house next year.

Did I wave at him? :gah:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Did I wave at him? :gah:

:lol: no. And you're never getting my phone again either.
That's what you think :colone:

Original post by 04MR17
:lol: no. And you're never getting my phone again either.
it's so cold. Apparently although it is currently two degrees it 'feels' like -5 according to my weather reader thingy. Last night it was -2 it felt like -8 only i left my window open to dry my washing so i was an ice cube this morning and the bottom of my trousers were frozen where the water had collected.

30/11/17
What I'm grateful for today
The hoodies that my parent brought for me in the summer for uni, am snug

A random act of kindness I've done
Side stepped this woman and fell off the kerb so her and her terrier could get past

A random act of kindness someone has done for me
tutor asked me if i was ok, but not that annoying small talk are you ok thing that people do could tell he was bothered.

Something I could improve on
being tired. Am perpetually tired no matter what i do. is hard to concentrate in lectures and find some internal motivation

What I've achieved today/Things I did well
Survived the first lecture of the day, need to survive two more but eh :/ then have to trudged off to the doctors so is a long day. Submitted my second report to the turnitin thing though so no more reports until january :smile: cleaned my room last night and did some more clothes hand washing.

What I've done to look after my mental health
seeing the nurse today cos turns out i cant tell the difference between wednesday and thursday and got the wrong day

Something I have to look forward to
My sandwich (like sandwiches if people havent gathered by now)
The longest days are often the most rewarding.:dumbells:

Glad your tutor is being attentive (somewhat):h:
Original post by 04MR17
The longest days are often the most rewarding.:dumbells:

Glad your tutor is being attentive (somewhat):h:

dont know about that, seem to always have long hard days but never feel rewarding just exhausting
and i think they care a lot tbh, idk why since im not worth caring about but they always check up on me and stuff especially since they know what's going on. Couldn't ask for more from the tutors tbh they have been great
dont know about that, seem to always have long hard days but never feel rewarding just exhausting
and i think they care a lot tbh, idk why since im not worth caring about but they always check up on me and stuff especially since they know what's going on. Couldn't ask for more from the tutors tbh they have been great
:hand: woah woah woah there. It is a natural human thing to want to care for others. Particularly those they see suffering. Every human being is worth caring about. And you Cavy, are no exception:hugs:

Glad about that.
Original post by 04MR17
:hand: woah woah woah there. It is a natural human thing to want to care for others. Particularly those they see suffering. Every human being is worth caring about. And you Cavy, are no exception:hugs:

Glad about that.

hm maybe :beard: thank you though MR you are always very lovely :cube:

You are worth caring about. :console:
As the others have said you are most definitely worth caring about. It is rubbish feeling tired all the time but you are still getting on and doing stuff, that is fantastic. How great not to have another report to do until January, give yourself a huge pat on the back. :hugs:
such a **** past two days

01/12/17
What I'm grateful for today
Nothing really. Want to hibernate

A random act of kindness I've done
Dont know that either, was trying to put all my energy into getting through the day. Guess i should unblock the kitchen sink but im fed up of cleaning up everyone's mess when they just make it messy the next day anyway

A random act of kindness someone has done for me
Tutor said he wanted a word with me, he was nice to me. Mentor said my hair looked beautiful and that im brilliant (dont believe either of these things but meh)

Something I could improve on
Dont know, probably everything but who is even bothered

What I've achieved today/Things I did well
Getting back on track after my disaster of a morning. Went home to sleep and recuperate and went to my second lecture then mentor. Missing the first lecture was worth it for that otherwise would have missed the whole day

What I've done to look after my mental health
nurse said yesterday that i had to see a doctor today. Saw them and it was as useless as i predicted seeing as im seeing my proper doctor on monday anyway. Saw my mentor as well

Something I have to look forward to
being asleep

Original post by Pathway
You are worth caring about. :console:

Original post by rhiannon277
As the others have said you are most definitely worth caring about. It is rubbish feeling tired all the time but you are still getting on and doing stuff, that is fantastic. How great not to have another report to do until January, give yourself a huge pat on the back. :hugs:

Thank you guys :sad: appreciate the support :hugs:
[scroll]:dumbells:GO CAVY!!!:dumbells:[/scroll]

We all have better days than others. Onwards and upwards.:h:
thanks guys :sad:

no post today, been in bed all day because depressed and useless and feel ****

:penguinhug:

Sorry you're feeling ****. I hope reading people's replies on here about how much we all care about you is a little helpful at least :redface: Take care :penguinhug:

Aww Cavy :frown:

Big hugs for you my lovely :hugs:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:penguinhug:

Sorry you're feeling ****. I hope reading people's replies on here about how much we all care about you is a little helpful at least :redface: Take care :penguinhug:

it is tbh :redface: is hard to believe that people do care especially when i feel like this but at least on here some people seem to be even if its hard to believe :redface:
thank you for being lovely :lovehug:

Original post by Lemonsponge
Aww Cavy :frown:

Big hugs for you my lovely :hugs:

hugs to you too lovely :hugs: and to the people above :redface: forgot to quote them before :redface:
it is tbh :redface: is hard to believe that people do care especially when i feel like this but at least on here some people seem to be even if its hard to believe :redface:
thank you for being lovely :lovehug:

hugs to you too lovely :hugs: and to the people above :redface: forgot to quote them before :redface:

So sorry you are having a bad day. Just accept it for what it is and be kind to yourself. There will always be bad days. That doesn't make you a bad or useless person. Snuggle up and try again tomorrow.:hugs:

Latest

Trending

Trending