Salsabel's Aim High, Grow Your Grades Forum

This poll is closed

Do you think I can achieve my Target?

YES, but only if you work hard and put in a lot of effort 100%
NO, they seem a little far fetched. You should lower them 0%
I don't know 0%
MAYBE, you might put in work but only time will tell0%
Total votes: 4
I want to create this forum for all year 11 graduates of 2018. This should be a safe place for everyone to talk, I'm mainly going to post about my revision schedule, revision techniques, websites and other things but also would be here for advice.I'll also include a daily blog and wouldn't mind if you guys joined me and feel free to write what you do! I'll lay it out so: Predicted grade//Teacher predicted grade//Target (my predicted grade would be from year 6 sats which I think is ridiculous as I achieve high grades but oh well) My subjects are:
English Literature 7//8//8
English Language 7//8//8
Maths 5//7//8
Physics 5//7//8Chemistry 5//7//8
Biology 5//7//8
Religious Studies 5//8//9
French 5//6//7
History 5//7//8
Arabic: I've already done this in year 8 and got a B but I might resit!

As you can see the grades that my teachers think I'll get are pretty good (mostly 7's bar French as I'm not that great at it) but I'd like to get the top grades and will be posting them on here when I get them if they aren't dreadful :smile: I really want to get into a Russel group uni or even Oxbridge but I know that that requires a lot of hard work and effort so I'll be posting on here daily to share what I've done.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
good luck
Reply 2
Original post by peeked
good luck

Thank you!! Hopefully, you might follow this thread and I really want to do well. :smile: :smile:
Reply 3
I’ll be following! Your target grades look great, can’t wait to see how you do!
Reply 4
Hahaha thanks but they’re nothing compared to yours! Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Salsabel
I want to create this forum for all year 11 graduates of 2018. This should be a safe place for everyone to talk

There's an app megathread for that.
Reply 6

Hahaha, thanks for the link. Just checked it and it seems really good, will be following it, the forum that I made will mostly be me offering advice and what I do and just space where I could talk to fellow year 11 students. Hopefully, you follow this thread but no pressure :smile: and will be posting on the other thread too! Thanks
Moved to the Grow your Grades forum :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Lemur14
Moved to the Grow your Grades forum :smile:

Thank you so much! I was wondering how I could move it but couldn't figure it out so I tried contacting you but as an expert procrastinator, I was going to leave it until the next day.:ahee:
Original post by Salsabel
Thank you so much! I was wondering how I could move it but couldn't figure it out so I tried contacting you but as an expert procrastinator, I was going to leave it until the next day.:ahee:

No worries :smile: Ordinary users cannot move the thread themselves, but if you want a thread moving you can either tag someone in (eg. in Study Help then me @Lemur14), or report the thread and ask for it to be moved to a particular section :smile:
I'm an expert procrastinator as well...I'm currently procrastinating from about 4 different things including writing my GYG update :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending