The Student Room Group

Keep crying

I don't want anyone else but him. He cheated on me and I ended it but I can't help but no want or look or speak to any other boys. My heart is hurting. Yesterday I felt fine today my heart is hurting so much. We've both been so good but so bad to eachother but I have never cheated on him! He has cheated on me and I think he may have cheated multiple times. It's been almost 4 weeks. I just feel sick numb and hurt. I've lost a boyfriend and best friend.
Try to think of something else and keep yourself distracted. That always works for me if Im miserable.
You're going through a form of grief. The grief process takes time. Look up 'stages of grief' to get a better understanding of what you are going though. Then just give yourself time.
Reply 3
Original post by Alex Fierro
Try to think of something else and keep yourself distracted. That always works for me if Im miserable.

I know I just feel so many different things I can't handle all these emotions. I feel so alone because also it's winter time and these were our best times.
Original post by Anonymous
I know I just feel so many different things I can't handle all these emotions. I feel so alone because also it's winter time and these were our best times.

Let your emotions out. Cry all you need to, scream at the top of your lungs, anything except self harm. Its not healthy to keep all your emotions in; if you bottle them up then bad things can happen, such as depressoin. And most of all, remember there are some of us out here who are willing you to help you no matter what. Me included.
you deserve so much better, out there is a person who will love and cherish you and you'll be their everything, people enter and exit your lives at different times for different reasons, so dont give up and stay strong!!! xxx we're all rooting for you!
I don't want anyone else but him. He cheated on me and I ended it but I can't help but no want or look or speak to any other boys. My heart is hurting. Yesterday I felt fine today my heart is hurting so much. We've both been so good but so bad to eachother but I have never cheated on him! He has cheated on me and I think he may have cheated multiple times. It's been almost 4 weeks. I just feel sick numb and hurt. I've lost a boyfriend and best friend.

I'm so, so sorry. Betrayal is the worst kind of hurt, and there's nothing wrong with how you're feeling. It sounds like he never deserved you in the first place, but of course it's hard to get around.

You will be okay. Not because you will forget over time, not because another boy will come along, but because you are so much more than his ex. You're defined by everything else. It's okay to cry, but you'll be okay :smile:

And there is nothing wrong with you not wanting to look at or speak to other boys. Don't even worry about it. You will look at and speak to other boys when you're ready, and if that isn't right now that's okay. That's completely your choice. You don't need a boy to fill up a place in your life, and you don't have to date again until you're ready. Just realize that you have power here. There's no specific way you're supposed to behave.

Any friend you could call up and speak to? :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by reminiscence-
I'm so, so sorry. Betrayal is the worst kind of hurt, and there's nothing wrong with how you're feeling. It sounds like he never deserved you in the first place, but of course it's hard to get around.

You will be okay. Not because you will forget over time, not because another boy will come along, but because you are so much more than his ex. You're defined by everything else. It's okay to cry, but you'll be okay :smile:

And there is nothing wrong with you not wanting to look at or speak to other boys. Don't even worry about it. You will look at and speak to other boys when you're ready, and if that isn't right now that's okay. That's completely your choice. You don't need a boy to fill up a place in your life, and you don't have to date again until you're ready. Just realize that you have power here. There's no specific way you're supposed to behave.

Yes currently I have one but I just feel like I can't completely open up and cry and you know how I would when I'm alone to them.
Reply 8
Original post by reminiscence-

Sometimes I feel guilt that I treated him bad and pushed him to cheat perhaps sometimes made him feel like he wasn't worthy but I would only when he does something wrong in a heated argument or whatever you know. I sometimes feel guilt some days I don't because I think arguments things happen in relationship but I never cheated and that's the main thing I stuck by all the hard things.
Yes currently I have one but I just feel like I can't completely open up and cry and you know how I would when I'm alone to them.

Well, try to reach out. I know it's hard to keep emotions bottled up. They might not even respond like you expect them too, but in the end you can be proud of yourself for trying and at least you'll have told someone.

Sometimes I feel guilt that I treated him bad and pushed him to cheat perhaps sometimes made him feel like he wasn't worthy but I would only when he does something wrong in a heated argument or whatever you know. I sometimes feel guilt some days I don't because I think arguments things happen in relationship but I never cheated and that's the main thing I stuck by all the hard things.

Okay, no, no, no. You can't do this to yourself. Guilt is a very horrible emotion, and you don't deserve it. The sad fact is, guilt often accompanies the end of a relationship, and you just have to recognize that your guilt is not justified and that's it just a natural human reaction. It's just the chemicals in your brain acting up.

Accept that he has been the bad guy in this situation. I don't know your story, but it sounds like you loved him a lot and I don't think you abused him. He shouldn't have cheated. It was wrong, and there is no reason for you to blame yourself. You never cheated. You gave this relationship your all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending