The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Swansea Accomodation

Hey I'm considering Swansea to study zoology next year and wanted to ask how people are finding the accommodation?

I came away from the open day loving the course and lecturers but was unsure about the accommodation itself, it wasn't bad but I just thought it seemed quite small and it didn't appear to have much communal space. Bay Campus seemed nice but people seem to say its a 40 min journey between campuses. Is there anyone who did this and makes this journey? If so was it worth it?

Thank you :smile:
I lived on bay campus last year, you'll become great mates with your entire building, we had a facebook group chat for our building so we always had a few nights out/ parties together. The 8x is an express bus which goes directly between each campus and takes around 15 minutes. This year I am living in student housing in Brynmill but i study on bay and i get a half hour bus to campus each day but honestly I love it, you explore the city much more than if you are studying and living in the same place (I didn't leave bay campus often xD)
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest