The Student Room Group

I am 22 yrs old virgin guy. AMA

Scroll to see replies

I can beat that. 21 and never even CONVERSED with a girl beyond (very rare) obligatory smalltalk. I win the sadness trophy thanks.
Damn, where do you live?
22/F also virgin :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
Damn, where do you live?
22/F also virgin :colone:

😂😂😂😂😂😂, DM if you want to chat
I truly admire your abstinence! You deserve it! 😂😂😂😂
I can beat that. 21 and never even CONVERSED with a girl beyond (very rare) obligatory smalltalk. I win the sadness trophy thanks.
What do you look for in a partner?
I’m 17/f and have an aversion to sex bc of awkward experiences in the past, it grosses me out haha
Original post by robotico2014
I truly admire your abstinence! You deserve it! 😂😂😂😂

It's not abstinence though, I'm just that socially inept and unliked :frown:. So it could be worse and you shouldn't fret because you've clearly got something really good going for you if you've managed to get into 15(!) relationships so far.
Thank you for your question! I am not sure what kind of awkward experiences you had, but this is one of the reasons why I don't have sex. I have listened to my friends' experiences, and I have decided not to have sex until I lay some sort of foundation, where I know that I can truly trust my partner. So, she has to be sincere and down to earth or mature in terms of her view on life. Someone that breaks all these stereotypes that exist nowadays. Having these attributes, we can then mutually agree on setting some boundaries and avoiding every awkward, uncomfortable and undesirable experiences.
What do you look for in a partner?
I’m 17/f and have an aversion to sex bc of awkward experiences in the past, it grosses me out haha
I apologise for not reading between the lines! Do not be too bothered about it! Someday you will find the one meaningful relationship, as I have not yet found mine. You should not be discouraged by my past meaningless relationships, it is only the true relationship that matters. So do not give up and be patient about it. Maybe try and focus more on your career and life. I do not know if you heard of the saying, " Respect, Love, and Value yourself. Always remember to be good to yourself by taking care of yourself. Make yourself a priority and know that it's okay. Don't feel guilty for loving yourself, first!", if you do just this all your other desires will be possible.
It's not abstinence though, I'm just that socially inept and unliked :frown:. So it could be worse and you shouldn't fret because you've clearly got something really good going for you if you've managed to get into 15(!) relationships so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending