The Student Room Group

Full Boarding

Looking at a reasonably academic school like Benenden or Woldingham or Downe House or The Ley's that has good provision for full boarding and a fair number staying in at weekends.
Thanks either co-ed or all girls would be fine I'm going for 14+ and would love recommendations :smile: Have applied to Benenden, St Cat's and St Swithun's but fear the latter two might not be suitable or to my liking. For September 2018. Thanks so much for replies xx
Come to Woldingham. You won’t regret it
Get a tour around Woldingham because it is great, and the people here are amazing
Reply 3
so Woldingham is full boarding?
Reply 4
nah it's weekly, flexi, day.. I wouldnt go if I wanted full boarding, only if you're gonna b less than a full. I'm not at wold though
Original post by Alexa Webster
Come to Woldingham. You won’t regret it

what was ur experience like?? i’m due to start in lower 6th in sep xx
Original post by zoe.scats
Get a tour around Woldingham because it is great, and the people here are amazing

how did u find going there as i’m due to start in september and don’t know anyone who currently goes there xx
This thread is 2 years old, you might not get an answer! You could start a new thread? :smile:

Original post by michaela341
what was ur experience like?? i’m due to start in lower 6th in sep xx
Original post by becausethenight
This thread is 2 years old, you might not get an answer! You could start a new thread? :smile:

haha that’s true :tongue: i just posted a new thread!
Original post by michaela341
haha that’s true :tongue: i just posted a new thread!

:goodluck:
Original post by becausethenight
:goodluck:

thank you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending