The Student Room Group

i need advise and guidence i'm 19

i'm 19 i am single and i haven't had sex in almost 4 years i keep getting horny i have visions of someone i like and i don't want to tell her but i'm horny 24/7 and it's bugging me i have been in the pub and 2 fit girls came in and was talking to me and they where like are you ok i said yeah i'm fine but actually i was horny af what can i do to stop this happening can someone help me. i'm not one of these lads who do sleep with anyone but what can i do because i feel like it's not normal to not have sex in almost 4 years.
Reply 1
Original post by kyle12345+6
i'm 19 i am single and i haven't had sex in almost 4 years i keep getting horny i have visions of someone i like and i don't want to tell her but i'm horny 24/7 and it's bugging me i have been in the pub and 2 fit girls came in and was talking to me and they where like are you ok i said yeah i'm fine but actually i was horny af what can i do to stop this happening can someone help me. i'm not one of these lads who do sleep with anyone but what can i do because i feel like it's not normal to not have sex in almost 4 years.

I would say... go have sex with someone!! Even if it’s just one one night stand.
I mean I’m 18 and I’ve never had sex so like... don’t worry about it having been 4 years 😂

I guess just go out and have some fun even if it’s a one night stand, no strings attached. Just make sure you’re safe.
Original post by regina_tay
I would say... go have sex with someone!! Even if it’s just one one night stand.

I think that might be the only option but i don't really want to go and have sex with someone who has a bf even though i did give a girl a cheeky kiss last week and helped her i think she likes me tbh but i'm not to sure
Reply 4
I think that might be the only option but i don't really want to go and have sex with someone who has a bf even though i did give a girl a cheeky kiss last week and helped her i think she likes me tbh but i'm not to sure

Of course you don’t have sex with someone in a relationship. Just look for someone else, there are plenty more women out there
get a hooker.
Original post by TheRuralJuror
get a hooker.

i've had sex 2days ago but i still keep getting horny
i've had sex 2days ago but i still keep getting horny

get another hooker?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending