The Student Room Group

How do you structure History 12 and 16 mark questions?

Scroll to see replies

I am unable to access the attachments
Reply 21
Can you do me up with your notes for Cold War and Weimar Germany
Hello Belinda,Can i get the notes for Cold War
Reply 23
if you still have your Weimar Germany notes, please send them to me. I struggle so much with history and I just don't know where to start :,(
Thank you Belinda, I was kind of confused :smile:
Always remember:
1st Paragraph: On the one hand
2nd Paragraph: On the other hand
3rd Paragraph: Use information from your own knowledge
4th Paragraph: CONCLUSION
You ALWAYS need a conclusion in a history essay.
For 12 mark questions, 1st and 2nd paragraph and the conclusion.
For the 16 mark question do all 1st, 2nd and 3rd paragraph and conclusion.
I can't stress enough how important a conclusion is in your answer.
I hope this helps.
If you need any revision notes on the Russian Revolution, Germany or Changing Nature of Warfare let me know and I will send them to you.
If you do my email address is geamaggs@icloud,com (Or you can just send me a message through here if you want)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Belinda-I
if you are doing Edexcel I can give you my revision notes, I think that you'd find them very useful.
I'm doing medicine through time, Weimar Germany, Richard and John and cold war but havent got any notes on the cold war just yet

Ooh, do you have cold war notes now?
Reply 27
How many marks are deducted if you don’t add a conclusion though
for 12 markers you should summarise and link back to the question in every para but in 16 markers you definitely need into and conclusion. in the introduction, you should define a keyword in the question and summarise the answer to the question and also write a conclusion summarising your answer to the question.
Germany 16 markers are just interpretations so you definitely need conclusion but probably not an intro? double check with your teacher
if you are doing Edexcel I can give you my revision notes, I think that you'd find them very useful.
I'm doing medicine through time, Weimar Germany, Richard and John and cold war but havent got any notes on the cold war just yet

Could you please send me your Germany and cold war notes if youve done them?

hi im in year 11 and i was wondering if you are still offering? i would love it if i could borrow your notes!
Hi I was just wondering if you still have your revision notes on weimar Germany can you please give them to me , it will be very helpful to me as I am studying edexcel history currently.thank you
I'm doing Weimar Germany: would you mind sending me the notes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending