Turn on thread page Beta

Are you off tomorrow due to snow? watch

ReputationRep:
    So today has been a blast of snow for the whole day and the roads are all white and beautiful. What did you do with it? Has anyone got day off school tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Most of the primary/secondary schools in my area have already said they'll be closed tomorrow, my college has said they'll update in the morning... no lie in it seems

ReputationRep:
    Sadly I do have school tomorrow but my mum said I don't have to go cos she doesn't want me to get sick (especially since the journey is 1 hours long). So I probably won't go.

ReputationRep:
    I wish...

It snowed a lot today but didn't settle - it never does

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    I wish...

It snowed a lot today but didn't settle - it never does
    True. London is just unpredictable with weather (if you are in London). Tomorrow's weather does show a lot of snow though but only in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaguarLover101)
    Most of the primary/secondary schools in my area have already said they'll be closed tomorrow, my college has said they'll update in the morning... no lie in it seems
    Ooh good luck. My school is too strict and forces people to stay at school to be brighter and wiser

ReputationRep:
    Well uni has finished anyways for me yesss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sturdy swifter)
    So today has been a blast of snow for the whole day and the roads are all white and beautiful. What did you do with it? Has anyone got day off school tomorrow?
    i'm actually fuming how it's snowing in alot of places in the Uk , where i live it's been pissing rain all day

ReputationRep:
    NO BECAUSE

We literally got no snow where I live and it's actually disgraceful. All over social media everyone was there with nice snow, but in greater Manchester there was literally none. I'm really annoyed about it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    i'm actually fuming how it's snowing in alot of places in the Uk , where i live it's been pissing rain all day
    That's the same where I live too

ReputationRep:
    True. London is just unpredictable with weather (if you are in London). Tomorrow's weather does show a lot of snow though but only in the morning.
    I'm in Bristol, it's meant to snow in the morning, but doubt it will be much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee628)
    Lucky. How I envy you

ReputationRep:
    That's so sad. It was raining for 7 hours constantly for my area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
    NO BECAUSE

We literally got no snow where I live and it's actually disgraceful. All over social media everyone was there with nice snow, but in greater Manchester there was literally none. I'm really annoyed about it haha
    Sorry Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LlamaLikeEllie)
    That's the same where I live too
    That's so sad. It was raining for 7 hours constantly for my area
    it's ****ing ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    I'm in Bristol, it's meant to snow in the morning, but doubt it will be much
    Have hope

ReputationRep:
    it's ****ing ridiculous
    Yeh. My dog went mad. He was trying to eat it all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee628)
    How many weeks of holidays do you have?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Manchester
    It's annoying because other areas around Manchester have snow, just not Manchester

ReputationRep:
    Highly doubt it.. and also I have a deadline for tomorrow at work so they'll be expecting me >_<

I just noticed this was only school related but what the heck.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.