The Student Room Group

Exam Questions for American Rev 1740-1796

Hi Guys,

Like a lot of us I have mocks after christmas and my teachers have hinted towards the american history questions being very similar towards what was asked in the actual exam in June 2017. However I transferred schools this year and so don't actually know anyone in the year above who sat this exam and so I was wondering if anyone was aware of the questions asked?

It would be so helpful if you did.

Thank you so much, xx
Original post by Maggiecloud
Hi Guys,

Like a lot of us I have mocks after christmas and my teachers have hinted towards the american history questions being very similar towards what was asked in the actual exam in June 2017. However I transferred schools this year and so don't actually know anyone in the year above who sat this exam and so I was wondering if anyone was aware of the questions asked?

It would be so helpful if you did.

Thank you so much, xx

Dont worry about 2017 its better you dont know as jiit cheats you of the chance to replicate exam conditions. If you want to cheat then youd better get investigating.

You should really downland all the exam papers available and get a feel for the sort of questions they ask.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending