The Student Room Group

Applied to 5 primark jobs all under review no response??!!

Hi everyone, I've applied to 5 primark jobs as of yet and this is what it says on my application updates :
16th December - under review
18th December - under review
31st December - under review
2nd January - under review
2nd January - under review
I don't understand why I have not received any updates as the first one I applied for was 17 days ago. I haven't received any rejection emails. It just says we're reviewing your application. What does this mean?
I can't find a number to contact them on either?
Any advice please!
Reply 1
It took them over a month to get back to me
Oh wow and did you get the job ? x
Why have you applied to so many roles at the same place? It might look a little desperate to them. It's like applying to 5 courses at the same university, just shows you want to go to the university but aren't sure on the course. So maybe Primark think you don't really want the role but just want any job.
Reply 4
Original post by Bubblegumdrop
Oh wow and did you get the job ? x

yep, thankfully they were much quicker responding after the interview :tongue:
Original post by redonks
yep, thankfully they were much quicker responding after the interview :tongue:

That's great thanks for your response! ☺️
Original post by FutureHistorian
Why have you applied to so many roles at the same place? It might look a little desperate to them. It's like applying to 5 courses at the same university, just shows you want to go to the university but aren't sure on the course. So maybe Primark think you don't really want the role but just want any job.

I didn't apply 5 times to the same place there were 5 vacancies available across a few different stores so I applied to all available vacancies
Original post by Bubblegumdrop
I didn't apply 5 times to the same place there were 5 vacancies available across a few different stores so I applied to all available vacancies

Ah, ok, makes sense. Well, I hope you hear back from at least one of them!
Original post by FutureHistorian
Ah, ok, makes sense. Well, I hope you hear back from at least one of them!

Thanks ! x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending