The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge Postgraduate Offer Holders Thread 2018 Entry

H

Just thought I'd open a thread for those of us who have received offers for postgrad programmes.

What programme are you on? What's your research area? What college are you going to?

I'm a mature student on the MPhil of Sociology (of Reproduction), and am interested in changing family structures. More specifically, I'm interested in why there has been a steady rise of childlessness in Europe, and whether the reasons vary by country. Still early in my research thoughts, but that's the general idea.

I didn't list a college preference, so I'm still waiting to see who will offer me a place.

Congratulations to us all! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by MichelleZW
H

Just thought I'd open a thread for those of us who have received offers for postgrad programmes.

What programme are you on? What's your research area? What college are you going to?

I'm a mature student on the MPhil of Sociology (of Reproduction), and am interested in changing family structures. More specifically, I'm interested in why there has been a steady rise of childlessness in Europe, and whether the reasons vary by country. Still early in my research thoughts, but that's the general idea.

I didn't list a college preference, so I'm still waiting to see who will offer me a place.

Congratulations to us all! :smile:

This forum is more commonly used by aspiring undergrads, rather than postgrads.

This thread in the Postgraduate Applications forum is usually the best place to be for postgrads:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4839450
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending