The Student Room Group

offer does not turn up on ucas

I have recieved a conditional offer from london met uni, they have sent me an email confirming this, however the offer does not turn up on my ucas tracker.
Have they reconsidered the offer and removed me from the list?
Original post by realmaster
I have recieved a conditional offer from london met uni, they have sent me an email confirming this, however the offer does not turn up on my ucas tracker.

Congratulations on your offer! While mistakes like what you fear can occur, the more likely explanation is that there is a delay in their telling UCAS or track being updated. Hopefully you'll see the update soon. This happened with me and Exeter.
Original post by realmaster

Congrats on your fabulous offer! Normally offers take up to 24-36 hours to appear on UCAs track, according to my friends who have had conditional offers. If this isn’t updated by next Monday I would recommend either contacting the university or UCAs themselves. Please don’t worry, i know this can be an anxious time but it will get sorted!

Once again, many congratulations on your offers and good luck for the future.☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending