The Student Room Group

UCAS Employment Section

So I did some cash in hand work for about a year and half, as a waiter when i was 15/16. Though, I put this on my Ucas application for when I was 16/17. I'm doing my A2 exams this year.
My question is will ucas / universities contact employer to see if this is correct? and if I was actually employed?
Original post by KiranK19
So I did some cash in hand work for about a year and half, as a waiter when i was 15/16. Though, I put this on my Ucas application for when I was 16/17. I'm doing my A2 exams this year.
My question is will ucas / universities contact employer to see if this is correct? and if I was actually employed?

generally the employment section is for mature students so they might only contact them if its relevant to your degree.
Original post by KiranK19

Why did you lie?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending