The Student Room Group

CONDITIONAL OFFER confusion

I don't know if this will make much sense or get my point across but I have been given an condition to achieve a B but they would prefer an A (they sent this by personal email rather than logging the A in UCAS) in maths however they're website says a C (and I know that this just means there were higher standards of competition) however I applied because I was predicted a C and I really will work hard to achieve it but it seems unfair because they knew my prediction and that I have dyslexia, can anyone help me understand why they have set it so high taking my circumstances into consideration)
Note- I have A's in all my other Nat5's and Highers and I'm predicted 3A's at Advanced higher
I applied to religion and philosophy
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CaitlinM1
I don't know if this will make much sense or get my point across but I have been given an condition to achieve a B but they would prefer an A (they sent this by personal email rather than logging the A in UCAS) in maths however they're website says a C (and I know that this just means there were higher standards of competition) however I applied because I was predicted a C and I really will work hard to achieve it but it seems unfair because they knew my prediction and that I have dyslexia, can anyone help me understand why they have set it so high taking my circumstances into consideration)
Note- I have A's in all my other Nat5's and Highers and I'm predicted 3A's at Advanced higher
I applied to religion and philosophy

Regardless of what they have said they prefer in any emails, the conditions on Track are the binding requirements. If you get a B they have to honour their offer and give you a place.

If you get a C then they may still accept you but they aren’t obligated to do so. If you aren’t confident of getting a B then you’ll need to have an insurance choice that you are happy with just in case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending