The Student Room Group

Bizzy Growing Grades: Level 3

Hi! This is my GyG blog! A bit about me...

I thought I would start a GyG's blog for the remaining months of college that is left (ALREADY, how?). So apparently I have a lot of stuff to do like

binge watch netflix

Reading

Start to learn to drive

Work

And deadlines to stick to :which:.

I thought I'd focus my GyG on the coursework side of things especially since the subject is mostly 100% coursework and practical. Plus not everybody is good at exams, and on sites like TSR there's often some erm lets say strong preferences by people choosing A Levels over BTEC, which imo there is nothing wrong with that. :I: I however am a coursework person so let us continue with the introduction... :smile: :woo:

The two subjects I'm currently working on this year will mostly be my EPQ because that is the only grade I need to worry about this year. :dance: My other priority is getting a PASS (only grade, pass) in my Level 3 Diploma which is a food and bakery orientated courses, equivalent to I think it was around 2 A Levels.

Academic History (skip this bit if you like)
GCSE's:

Spoiler

Important Dates

Spoiler

My aim is to update at least once a week as motivation for this, and answer any replies you may have. However, if I usually haven't done much coursework it'll probably be down to a lot of baking going on :yes:.

:penguin: TBC in blog post, hashtag 1 (for some reason there is no hashtag symbol on my laptop...
Hey! :h: The best of luck for your blog and achieving your goals! I hope it goes well for you :smile: what is your EPQ on? :smile:
Original post by Changing Skies
Hey! :h: The best of luck for your blog and achieving your goals! I hope it goes well for you :smile: what is your EPQ on? :smile:

Thanks! :tongue: Its going to be about drinking chocolate and chocolate manufacturing :yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending