omg

Scroll to see replies

omg
He can never be one of us.
Original post by aspire.1a

why?
Just a stranger on the bus...
Your essentially belittling and limiting God if your saying that he could be one of us. God is transcendent and divine.
God doesn't exist. Grow up already.
Except the Pope maybe in Rome :wink:
I guess time travel in the future maybe...

Probably not our generation though :s-smilie:

Tbh I identify as agnostic just because I don't know, and I think people won't truly understand what happened in 0AD, if ever :redface:
Original post by _Eleven_
God doesn't exist. Grow up already.

grow up?
No. I have a right to believe in a creator, I respect if u dont but r u saying that millions of people need to grow up?
Religion is ever growing.
Take the UK for example,
grow up?
No. I have a right to believe in a creator, I respect if u dont but r u saying that millions of people need to grow up?
Take the UK for example,

Islam is growing, and that's just because Muslims breed faster than the other religions. Just about every other religion is dying.
grow up?
Take the UK for example,

Religious or not, just accept that God isn't real. If he's a creator then how was he created? Answer me that one. Not saying religious people need to grow up but they should at least one day come to their senses and realise that God is just a myth.
Original post by SupremeEdgelord
Islam is growing, and that's just because Muslims breed faster than the other religions. Just about every other religion is dying.

What about the rapid growth of Christianity in China?Majority of the population is religious and atheists form a very small percent of the population.Christianity and Islam alone both account for 4 billon total followers and 1.15 billion are hindus.Considering,there are 7 billion people on earth,I'd say,religion is doing really good.
Now an argument can be made that not all religious people are pious followers but still,the same can be said that not all atheists disprove of God.Some are agnostic atheists and pantheists while some don't believe in religion but believe in a higher power.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 13
We are all our own personal god
Original post by _Eleven_
Religious or not, just accept that God isn't real. If he's a creator then how was he created? Answer me that one. Not saying religious people need to grow up but they should at least one day come to their senses and realise that God is just a myth.

A myth? there are various religious scriptures proving the existence of God.

Course he can, sweetie. Pantheists believe everything is God and I’m a pantheists so I believe that I and everything else is God.

No there aren’t.
Damn, you got me.

What do you consider “proof”? Proof is sufficient evidence supporting your point.

I don’t believe in God, but I can’t say whether god is or isn’t real because I don’t have evidence to support my theory. Neither side can prove existence or non-existence of god.
I'd honour Him by using the subjunctive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending