The Student Room Group

What GCSE grades for Law at a RG university?

Hello. I know I am still far away from my real exams, but I recently got my term 1 mock GCSE results in Year 10. I am going into Y11 in September.

For my mocks I got:

If I were to get those grades in 18 months time how would they compare to the successful RG Law applicant? I've been browsing and everyone seems to be getting 9A*'s and an A, which is very impressive.

Let's say I got A*AA at A- Levels, would those GCSE's specifically be good enough to compete for a place at a top RG university like KCL or UCL?

Thanks!
Original post by s.m30
Hello. I know I am still far away from my real exams, but I recently got my term 1 mock GCSE results in Year 10. I am going into Y11 in September.

For my mocks I got:

If I were to get those grades in 18 months time how would they compare to the successful RG Law applicant? I've been browsing and everyone seems to be getting 9A*'s and an A, which is very impressive.

Let's say I got A*AA at A- Levels, would those GCSE's specifically be good enough to compete for a place at a top RG university like KCL or UCL?

Thanks!

They would be fine. You are almost certainly going to improve a grade, so then they would be excellent.

Uni is more focused on A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending