The Student Room Group

Jheine’s blog.

Scroll to see replies

like wtf am i doing and why do i always get myself in situations like this when i promise myself i wont again.

Life, go kill urself.
Love you is not the same as i love you
I freaking love Nicki Minaj and her facial expressions

Time for a new avatar
I lowkey like it when i smell smoke
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Jheinexx
also I HATE FOXES. Scary animals lol

I love foxes but will admit they sound scary when the vixens scream at night :laugh:
the what..?
Female foxes :h:
i didnt know they screamed... :’(

you are in for a treat :h:
[video="youtube;zk1mAd77Hr4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4[/video]
That’s ****ing terrifying

they mostly do it in spring :beard:
I regret every decision I make. I know the consequences of it but i do it anyway because i’m an idiot.

when i risk my whole future so i can stay in my bed an extra 5 minutes in the morning
Original post by lmaooome
when i risk my whole future so i can stay in my bed an extra 5 minutes in the morning

Haha those 5 minutes really seem to make a difference though :biggrin:

@Jheinexx when you post those heart emojis it breaks your thread remember 🙃
ok but you can still see the posts?

Now I can because it's a new page, if you make a post with one of those heart emojis then any post after that on that page cannot be seen.
-_-

How have you been anyway?
😴😴

I love bratz, smh i miss them
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Haha those 5 minutes really seem to make a difference though :biggrin:

@Jheinexx when you post those heart emojis it breaks your thread remember 🙃

omg yes, i somehow feel so refreshed loool
I’ve been ok.

Good to hear 🙂

Did you ever finish watching the 100 by the way?
Have you seen the real life version? Mona from bloody PLL is jade in it

ik, i was mind boggled smh she was so much better being a science geek than A in season 1 fml
And you?

Wow.. you really want me to watch it, don’t you? I haven’t but i will very soon.

Yeah I'm doing alright :smile:

Well you seemed to be enjoying it but I know you were busy with revision and stuff. I'm still hyped for prison break though, apparently the director said the new season will take prison break back to it's roots, whatever that means but hopefully it's more like the first season again :biggrin:
Good u edited that in cos i was gonna say “AND you🙃”

like how... tf? hes gonna break linc again? its gonna be in an american prison again? Nothing new😴

I read it then just forgot until after I posted.

I think they mean it's going to be back at the original prison and they're going to break t-bag out, it has to be about him this time I feel. As long as they keep the story interesting it will be alright. The last season was trash tbf now I think about it.

Terrorists in Yemen fighting with ISIS leaders like wtf...
Ikrrr like wtf. They can literally do SO much better. Like how can they go from the beautiful season 1... to that crap. Such a downgrade. Hey ho.

The show went downhill nearly as badly as Scofields figure

Spoiler

Yeah he was depressed but now if you compare interviews of him with linc to now youll see hes gone so much more happier. Its probs because he came out the closet

Yeah maybe, I'm glad he got himself back on track. Linc and Scofield are both pretty common characters in the flash and legends of tomorrow so even after they broke out they remained together. Bros for life.

Quick Reply

Latest