The Student Room Group

How much notice do I need to give to Tesco?

Hi all new to this forum... I am just wondering how much notice I need to give to tesco if I have been working there for two and a half years. The handbook is confusing. I work in Price Integrity and the job is really getting to me mentally and physically so I want to leave. Thanks for any replies in advance.
Your contract will tell you.
Reply 2
It does not say how many weeks I need to give... I have my ‘terms and conditions of employment’ in front of me and under notice it says Details about the notice you must give us, if you want to leave. And the notice we must give you. If we decide to end your employment, are contained in your our tesco. People policies’? Some people say it’s 4 weeks and others just one week so that’s why I’m confused. I am on a flexible contract. Just wondering what others did who had worked at Tesco and left after a few years.
Original post by Jonneh25
It does not say how many weeks I need to give... I have my ‘terms and conditions of employment’ in front of me and under notice it says Details about the notice you must give us, if you want to leave. And the notice we must give you. If we decide to end your employment, are contained in your our tesco. People policies’? Some people say it’s 4 weeks and others just one week so that’s why I’m confused. I am on a flexible contract. Just wondering what others did who had worked at Tesco and left after a few years.

Remember to quote or tag people to guarantee they see your reply. Also then ask your manager.
Reply 4
Original post by DrawTheLine
Remember to quote or tag people to guarantee they see your reply. Also then ask your manager.

Right sorry haha new to this. Well funny thing is my manager has left so at the moment I have no manager.
Original post by Jonneh25
Right sorry haha new to this. Well funny thing is my manager has left so at the moment I have no manager.

Okay then another member of management.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending