The Student Room Group

Medicine offers- what to do?

Hello!
Currently have 2 medicine offers and a backup offer. The med offers both have the same grade requirements, and wondering if I should firm and insurance both of them, or firm one med offer, and insurance the backup. Any advice? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by DuskDragon
Hello!
Currently have 2 medicine offers and a backup offer. The med offers both have the same grade requirements, and wondering if I should firm and insurance both of them, or firm one med offer, and insurance the backup. Any advice? Thanks :smile:

firm and insurance both med offers
You want to do medicine so why put your insurance as backup if it's not what you want?
Put them firm and insurance, if you don't get firm the insurance may still take you with lower requirements(or vice versa)
Original post by DuskDragon
Hello!

There's always a chance that the medical school may let you in even if you don't reach your grades i.e. if you had a really good interview and if you 100% want to do medicine then I'd put both down as you firm and insurance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending