The Student Room Group

Is 4'8 too short?

Hi guys. So basically I'm a 4'8 1i year old girl. Obviously I'm tiny compared to everyone else and I'm really skinny. My friends make fun of me quite a bit as theyre ll around 5'6.
So basically, what I wanted to ask is if I'm too short? Like guys see me as a kid as im the average height of a 10 year old and people always confuse me for a year 7 in school. Is there anyway to change this and will things be weird when I go to uni next year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys. So basically I'm a 4'8 1i year old girl. Obviously I'm tiny compared to everyone else and I'm really skinny. My friends make fun of me quite a bit as theyre ll around 5'6.
So basically, what I wanted to ask is if I'm too short? Like guys see me as a kid as im the average height of a 10 year old and people always confuse me for a year 7 in school. Is there anyway to change this and will things be weird when I go to uni next year?

I'm 18 Lol typo

Don't worry about your height. The only advantage of being taller is reaching something on the top shelf in a shop.
Reply 3
Original post by Baza2002
Don't worry about your height. The only advantage of being taller is reaching something on the top shelf in a shop.

Haha maybe but some guys think I'm just too short to date though
Haha maybe but some guys think I'm just too short to date though

No, you aren't too short to date. I would date someone who is 4'8 (is that because I'm desperate? no, although I am, lol).
Haha it's fine trust me I'm 4'10 and guys love it
Yes it is. I am really short too (5'6) female.
Reply 7
Original post by Cold Stone
Yes it is. I am really short too (5'6) female.

That isn't really short
Original post by sophie3_
That isn't really short

To me it is really short.
Reply 9
To me it is really short.

It's average height for a female
Original post by sophie3_
It's average height for a female

Average is 5'4 or 5'5 but I still think 5'6 is really short.
Average is 5'4 or 5'5 but I still think 5'6 is really short.

You're clearly trolling so stop
You're clearly trolling so stop

Lol no i'm not. I think a good height for a female is 5'8. I really dislike my height and I have wished I was taller.
You're tiny.
Original post by denteddental
You're tiny.

I realise lol. I'm the average height of a 10 year old...
Lol no i'm not. I think a good height for a female is 5'8. I really dislike my height and I have wished I was taller.

So you say average is 5'4, but call 5'6 short? Am I missing something here?
I get it's short compared to some, but what does it make me if someone nearly a foot taller than me is 'short'lol
It's not too short. It depends on who the by is. You dating someone who is 6ft 4 would be difficult and impractical (think of trying to kiss him at the altar). For a guy who is 5ft 5 it's fine.
I think I'm a bit below armrest height
So my one benefit is to act as a elf to others 😂 great. That makes the hours of neck pain worth it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending