The Student Room Group

Foreskin is tight

Hi,im 17 years old(18 in july) and over the past year ive become more concerned about my foreskin,when i dont have an erection i can pull my foreskin over the head with ease however when im erect it is impossible to pull back it.Just want to know if theres anyway i can get it to be pull back completely when erect without hurting myself?
lol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,im 17 years old(18 in july) and over the past year ive become more concerned about my foreskin,when i dont have an erection i can pull my foreskin over the head with ease however when im erect it is impossible to pull back it.Just want to know if theres anyway i can get it to be pull back completely when erect without hurting myself?

Don't worry, plenty of guys have tight foreskin. You may want to see a gp to make sure everything is fine.

Usually the course of action to fix it is stretching or circumcision. Obviously you won't want to go for the latter one straight away. Foreskin, as the name says, is just skin and skin can be very stretchy. So you should try stretching it around every time you have a shower and so on. If you just do that for long enough, it will stretch out so that you can pull it back with no problems.

Just think about how big some people get, and especially how big pregnant women can get in just a couple months. The skin doesn't just rip and there's no hole it comes from or anything. It's just very stretchy and adjusts to needing to cover more as required.
My foreskin couldn't even be pulled back even when my **** was flaccid, so I used steroid cream and after a few months it was fine.

Quick Reply

Latest