The Student Room Group

sex with my close friend (complicated af)

so my friend who i go to college with has asked me over to her her house just for casual sex. right now im feeling really shaken and anxious whether to do it. yes, im a teenage boy and am 'ready', but all i am thinking right now is ways to get out of it while remaining her friend.
some history- she has a reputation of being a person who has a lot of casual sex and has many exs. pretty sure she is sti free. on the pill. we had a small drunken experience during last summer which ended up as an embarrasing joke(not going into this). and also, my male best friend has been in a wierd sex-ish friend relationship with her for like 6 months and this is like pressure as we both like the same girl and get jealous of each other which only ****s our friendship up. help and advice plz...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
so my friend who i go to college with has asked me over to her her house just for casual sex. right now im feeling really shaken and anxious whether to do it. yes, im a teenage boy and am 'ready', but all i am thinking right now is ways to get out of it while remaining her friend.
some history- she has a reputation of being a person who has a lot of casual sex and has many exs. pretty sure she is sti free. on the pill. we had a small drunken experience during last summer which ended up as an embarrasing joke(not going into this). and also, my male best friend has been in a wierd sex-ish friend relationship with her for like 6 months and this is like pressure as we both like the same girl and get jealous of each other which only ****s our friendship up. help and advice plz...

If you do decide to be friends with benefits, you need to ensure that both of you are on the same page and are aware that this is just a casual thing. Otherwise, yes your friendship will probably be affected if one of you catches feelings and wants more out of it.
Reply 2
Just go with the flow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending